Caring and Compassionate Pet Euthanasia
Euthanasia is something most people would rather not think about, unfortunately, pets become old and ill, and when they appear to be suffering, sometimes pet euthanasia is the most caring and compassionate thing a pet owner can do for their pet.
Understanding When It’s Time to Say Goodbye
It can be difficult for pet owners to determine when it’s time to say goodbye to their beloved pets, especially if your pet has good days and bad days. If you are unsure as to whether it’s time to say goodbye, Dr. Donita’s Veterinary Concierge Services can evaluate your pet’s health and answer your questions in order to help you make a decision.
1. Your Pet Is in Chronic Pain that Cannot Be Alleviated With Medication
2. Your Pet Has Stopped Eating and/or Lost Weight
3. Your Pet Has Chronic Vomiting and Diarrhea that Cannot Be Controlled
4. Your Pet’s Activity Levels Have Dropped
5. Your Pet Can No Longer Stand or Walk on His or Her Own
Veterinarian partnered with an amazing crematory to handle the remains for you!request an appointment